Sunday, January 6, 2013

Showering Baby Spears

It has been a crazy break! Now that we are back in LA I feel like I can finally sit down and sift through the pictures we took from our break. (I didn't get as many as I'd wanted, mainly because my phone is literally packed to the very brim with pictures/music/apps. Regrettably, I bought the smaller of the two Iphones. A twinge of anger hits me every time I pull up the camera on my phone and a little message reminds me that I was too poor to buy the phone with more storage my phone is full. But how do I decide between deleting songs I listen to every day or pictures that I'll cherish for life? It's my own Sophie's Choice.)

I flew to Danville for a day during Jeffrey's finals to throw Randi a baby shower. The shower turned out perfectly! We had friends, old and new, and lots of family from our side and Chad's side there to support Randi and her cute little baby boy. I loved being able to be there for her and see her cute tummy grow.

The diaper cake




Loving seeing that cute tummy of hers grow!



Family friends in the middle, with Randi's mother in law and two sisters in law on the side!


Loved seeing friends and family, even if it was for only 24 hours. We are so excited for Randi and Chad to have a little baby boy in March!

P.S. Some of these pictures were stolen from Randi's blog, so thank you for posting them so I could take them too!


2 comments:

  1. It was a great shower, everything turned out so cute. The baby boy banner was darling..good Job D ! And it was so nice to see everyone. love you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like I recognize those collages... Thanks so much for planning and coming up, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete