A couple days after Randi's baby shower she and Chad came down to LA to see our stomping grounds! They were able to come for a couple days in between visiting the Johnsons and the Spears in the Bay Area to come hang out with us. It was so fun to see them (and her adorable tummy. Have I mentioned how much I love her growing belly?) and to spend some time with those East Coasters. Though it was a short trip, it was still so fun to be able to begin the brainwashing process of getting them out of DC. (Ulterior motives? Perhaps, but with best intentions.)
Once again, I am lamenting my lack of photos from the trip and, again, I have stolen some photos from Randi's blog. But it gives a little preview of the fun we had while they were here.
Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Bagel Nosh, Compos Burritos, LA Temple, driving around, La Canada, Pasadena, Los Gingros. So much fun.
cute pics! We miss you guys and are thinking we might need to take a little trip to California this winter!
ReplyDeleteyess dooo it! get out of snowy Provo and come enjoy the sun with us :)
Delete