A couple weeks ago I got tickets to go to a taping of The X Factor! I had three other tickets so I took Nicole, Maisy, and Eliza. It is safe to say that, out of everyone, I was the giddiest and most immature about it all. I literally got butterflies in my stomach when we walked in. I was within 15 feet of my childhood (adulthood) obsession Britney Spears! Not to mention Jeffrey and I watch the show every week and have our favorites in the competition. It was so fun to go see everything in person and to watch how the show runs each week. It was especially funny to see the rules they had for the audience (No labels on shirt, bright solid colors, no jeans, always smile, clap above your head, cheer extremely loud at all times, always boo negative criticism from the judges, do not ask for autographs...)
They wouldn't let us take our phones in so we didn't take pictures (they literally made us go through metal detectors and had us give them our phone until we left CBS studios) so I didn't get any pictures. Lame! I did, however, photobomb Demi Lovato's instagram, about which I feel very proud.
Oh, hi all of us. Nicole is in the orange, I am in the turquoise, Maisy in blue and Eliza in the cream sweater. (Yes, I did see her taking this picture and I smiled in the background. Not embarrassed.)
Another photobomb smile.
And thus concludes my 5 seconds of self-imagined fame.
hahaha i love that you were in those pictures! mark & i watch the x factor every week too. so fun that you guys were able to go! was khloe as embarrassing & awkward live as she is on tv??? i can't take her as a host haha
ReplyDelete