Sunday, November 4, 2012

Matt & Kim

This past week Amanda and Chris, Nate and Nicole, and Jeffrey and I went to go see Matt & Kim in LA. I had never heard their music before so I went in completely blind to what was about to happen.

To put it lightly, their concert was insane. High energy, fun music, crowd walking, a guy in a banana suit... It was amazing! We may have looked a little out of place being the only ones sober, not smoking, and above the age of 21, but it was so fun.

I guess they were both students in art school and decided that they should make a band one day. I think it's so cute that they're married.




Here's Kim walking on the fans' hands into the middle of the crowd. She has the most energy of anyone I've ever seen.


=







1 comment:

  1. I don't even know who that band is but I'm jealous that you get to hang out with with brothers and sisters in law all the time!

    ReplyDelete