A couple of weeks ago Jeffrey's little brother Michael got home from his mission in Chile! All of Jeffrey's family got to the airport at 8 AM and patiently waited to see him. It was so fun to have everyone there. And it was especially nice that Jeffrey was able to come to the airport and not have to be at school! I think Jeanne's quite happy to know that was her last kid to leave on a mission and is loving having everyone in the same state for a little while.
The first sighting and a happy mom about to see her son.
Will seeing his (second) favorite uncle.
Cute siblings. I didn't get a picture of all of us, considering Michael acquired 2 new sisters in law while he was gone. I'll have to steal some pictures off Nicole's blog!
It is never a bad day when I get to see this cute girl and her cute brother.
Welcome home Michael!






I guess the "second favorite uncle" comment is accurate seeing as I am more of a best friend/mentor/hero than just a normal uncle.
ReplyDeletewe look forward to meeting him ! Hope he is ready for the Johnson side of the family
ReplyDelete