Saturday, June 23, 2012

104 Degree Weddings

One of Jeffrey's best friends and former roommate of 2 years got married a few weekends ago, so Jeffrey and I found ourselves on a 10 hour drive down to Phoenix, Arizona. We passed some cool landmarks (Lake Powell, the northernmost part of the Grand Canyon) and finally stumbled into the 104 degree weather. The wedding was really nice. I had never been to the Mesa temple which was beautiful inside and out. Jeffrey got to see a few of his best friends, including the friend with whom Jeffrey drove to Boston. Good food, good (although boarder line unbearable) weather, good friends. All in all, a good weekend :)


The Grand Canyon! Or at least a tiny part of it. 


Pretty temple, although this doesn't show the prettiest part of it.



The happy couple.



The happier couple.



The attractive couple






The happiest couple. (Who am I kidding? They love each other.)














The Infamous Apt. 215. Roomates/best friends. So precious.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! One that wouldn't be complete without a picture of you making your face ha, love it. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you say I make bad faces! PS why are sparkler pictures always so amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha seriously randi. it's like the perfect glow to make everyone look nice.

    ReplyDelete