Here Jeffrey is really getting into snorkeling. I'm a little jealous that he is scuba certified because he can dive so deep while snorkeling. Meanwhile, I go 4 feet down and feel like my head is about to implode. Here he is looking at a Morray eel!
We went on an insane hiking adventure, 4 miles - two of the miles were an 85 degree incline - up to a waterfall in the middle of the rainforest. Everyone knows my extraordinary distaste for hiking, however the view from the top made it worth it. I didn't post any pictures from the top since cameras do not do depth justice. Just know it was gorgeous!
My cute parents in front of our villa
We went zip lining in the forest!
After zip lining we did the cave tubes! It was so fun and unlike anything I had ever done before.
:)
It was such a fun trip! If you ever get a chance to go to Belize I highly recommend it!





No comments:
Post a Comment