Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Last (real) Winter



Jeffrey and I are back at school and we're really starting to feel the stress. Jeffrey's starting to apply to Law Schools, which should be a 6 credit class in itself. (I capitalize Law School because it seems so incredibly hard to me that it deserves some respect. 3 years straight of learning about our nation's laws? Dealing with some of the most competitive people on the planet? Having to get an incredible score on a scholastic aptitude test only concerning problem solving? Capitalization needed.) My respiratory therapy school (not as hard as Law School, no capitalization needed) technically goes through to December, however Jeffrey's Law School starts in August. So I'm taking all my fall semester classes on top of this semester... I'm not sure if that sentence even makes sense. Either way, I'm taking 21 credits this summer with 190 clinical hours so I'm a tiny bit stressed, to say the least. It's either being stressed now or having to do 4 months of long distance with Jeffrey starting in August, so I'll take the temporary stress. In order to have a little bit of a normal life, Jeffrey and I have been trying to fill in spare time with fun things. Whether its hanging out with friends or even watching 24 right before we go to sleep, anything helps normalize us. Here's to hoping this semester is productive and fun!

Having fun with friends in Vegas


One of my favorite places in the world. My parent's ranch has sunsets that even Utah can't beat.


Such the expert on the quad. Jeffrey and I love spending time with my family in a place with no distractions, other than the sound of guns and quads.


A very happy new year from the newest Weston couple. Jeffery absolutely hates when I make a face that looks somewhat like this one. The one in real life is much more terrifying. Jeffrey calls it my "two face" face.


It's kind of a joke in my family how much I love pie. Apparently, this joke has extended down to La Canada. At a New Years party with the Westons, their friend gave me this as a present. A whole pecan pie, with a single fork in it.

At this New Years party we went to, the Weston's friends have a fun tradition of predicting the next ten years of people's life. In 2018, Jeffrey and I will be having our 4th girl. There goes Jeffrey's dream of having 5 boys to make his own basketball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment