In July the Westons/Wards/Bentzs all shipped out to Utah to go to Jeffrey's cousin Zach's wedding! He and his wife Kate got married in the Timpanogos Temple and had a beautiful reception in her parent's backyard. It was funny going back to Provo and seeing everything just as we left it. I also had the opportunity to go to brunch with a few friends that I hadn't seen in a while which was a lot of fun.
Zach and Kate's wedding was beautiful. Beautiful bride and groom, amazing hand-made decorations, stunning flowers, and just a fun happy atmosphere of two families becoming one.
Love me some weddings. Especially with a fun couple like Zach and Kate!
you are the cutest. just saw your comment- gilbert is about 90 miles from tucson! so not that close but i would love to see you!! will you guys move there full time eventually? i need your number!
ReplyDeleteno, he'll finish school and just move back out to LA or orange county. But I'll be out there to visit! It would be fun to see you guys! I'll fb message you my number!
Delete