Thursday, October 11, 2012

Draw Something... Legibly.

Jeffrey and I love playing Draw Something on our IPhones. If you are unaware of this game, it is a one-on-one game of pictionary. No words, just drawings. (We are lenient on this rule) Jeffrey takes the term "Draw Something" very literally. He often draws something, however occasionally it is near impossible to understand what he has drawn. The best part is when the drawing is completely obvious to him and totally cryptic to me.


So I would like to offer you the challenge of Draw Something: Jeffrey Edition. Can you figure out what these pictures are?













 This was my all-time favorite 


Any guesses?

9 comments:

  1. This is CLASSIC. Love it. haha. I can't even begin to guess, but I would like to say how much I love that his name is "Golden Gob."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So easy... 1)Wireless 2)Eiffel as in the Tower? and 3)Martini. ROOKIE Dara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1o bucks says jeffrey texted you the answers to save face...

      Delete
    2. whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Cannot believe you would accuse us of that. I'm shocked.

      Delete
  3. I thought the second one was the food pyramid. Chad is like the master at figuring these out and he couldn't guess any of them, he said they looked like his drawings but worse hahaha. Does Jeffrey know there is an erase button to start over when you don't like your drawings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes this is the end result after 2 re-dos. Chad should play Jeffrey they would only get to like twelve rounds before giving up

      Delete
  4. Chris was right? What a cheater.

    I would've guessed:
    1. Apps
    2. Pyramid
    3. Bar stool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dara...just know that winning comes ahead of playing fair when the Weston brothers play. My guesses:
    1. iPhone
    2. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
    2.a. A ladder
    3. Bar stool

    ReplyDelete