Thursday, October 18, 2012

12 Months of Marriage

Happy first anniversary to Jeffrey and myself! (If you want to skip all the sappy love stuff that really only our mom's want to read, I won't know nor would I be offended.) It's crazy to me that it's already been one whole year since Jeffrey and I stepped out of the temple after making promises to each other to be husband and wife forever. It has been such a fun, exciting, eventful, and happy year. I don't think I've ever laughed so much or had so much fun. He is such a wonderful person and I don't know how I got so lucky to have him as my husband.

I also think we have traveled more places in this year alone than any other year of our separate lives (I may be speaking on behalf of Jeffrey, but I think he would agree). From our TransAmerica Christmas, to frequent Vegas trips, to Belize, to moving from Utah, it has been an amazing year. Here are all of our months depicted via camera phone/Nicole's camera/Randi's camera!


October 15, 2011




          
Honeymoon cruise to Mexico

          
December: Our Christmas in DC!


          
New York on Christmas Eve

   
San Francisco a few nights after



January: Happy New Years!

February: Jeffrey's birthday breakfast in bed


March: Vegas trip and saw the Jabbawockeez


April: Easter Day



May: Graduation!


  
Mayan ruins in Belize


June: Arizona for Jeffrey's friend Nate's wedding


July: conquering Provo by hiking the Y

August: Moving to California!

September: Living in LA!


October: Enjoying warm days after the beach with Jeffrey's family.



Here's to many, many more years to come!




2 comments:

  1. A truly wonderful year ! We got another top notch son in law... so it works just really well for us ! And we love the in-laws...how did we get SO lucky??!! Here's to many more years to you and Jeffrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have made your first year of marriage look effortless! You're both so much fun and are just perfect together. We love you!
    I agree with Janet...we not only scored with Dara, but we love Ken and Janet as well!

    ReplyDelete