Wednesday, September 12, 2012

His & Hers pt. 2

I'm loving decorating apartments that are half (30%) masculine and half (70%) feminine. 




To be fair, our closet is 60:40, Jeffrey:Dara. 

But we're still working on the ongoing debate of putting up the Kobe fatheads on the wall. (Never going to happen.)

4 comments:

  1. 60:40... so true and so weird ;)! My brothers are clotheshorses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh same with the closet!! what is it with that?? our closet is more like 70:30 todd:rachel. its kind of ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is ever a point that you put giant basketball player stickers on your wall I will feel the need to stage an intervention

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the Kobe fathead ... who doesn't need a constant buddy on their wall? Gold and purple looks good anywhere. ;) But seriously ... you should see our closet too. Those Weston boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete