While on my run in Santa Monica I saw this sign. Awesome. Wild coyotes.
"Pooch: Dog Hotel, Daycare, and SPAW". Are you kidding me...
Not only am I not used to seeing signs in Spanish, but signs in Spanish asking if "HIV is in you?". I was dying.
This is either someone who is very confident in themselves or a European tourist. Perhaps a combination of both. Either way, I shamelessly took this picture while running by him. No, he's not wearing pants.
"I took the Altoids Sour Challenge!" No, sir, you are just extremely hung over. Please get off these stairs and take a shower.
Rich people with personal trainers that work out by the beach, right next to bums who are asleep on the grass. Oh, the diversity.
3 of the Fab Five enjoying a Dodger game. Middle: McKayla Moroney. Left: Gabby. Right: Asian one who's name I'm not quite sure.
At the game they would show people dancing and pass back to McKayla, who sat there doing her "unimpressed look". It was funny to see her make fun of herself.
At 11 AM everyday the old folks from surrounding homes come and play chess in the park, and it breaks my heart every time. In a good way.
I'm not entirely sure what type of school this is. Science magnets? It reminded me of on Friends when Phoebe's sister lies to her fiance that she is a teacher at the "Super Secret School for Teenage Spies".
I wish I got a video of this, because this picture doesn't do much. This woman was SCREAMING at the pharmacist technician that they did not refill her prescription on time. Calling her names, saying she was going to get even more sick.. blah blah blah. So before I left I told the pharmacist technician that she should slip a couple Valium in her other prescription so she'll calm down. The angry woman was not pleased with me.
This woman in the white skirt was setting up dolls on trees and taking intense close-up pictures of them. Normal. Meanwhile, the other woman did yoga.
"Topless Maids, $99." There's nothing more attractive than a topless woman cleaning a toilet.
We love living here. So much fun everywhere we go.













Dying over here. Definitely laughing out loud. You need to make a series of posts like this.
ReplyDeleteI love LA!
I'm glad someone else gets a kick out of this crazy world!
ReplyDeleteI love that you blatantly take pictures of all these weirdos. Welcome to a big city! Also I think a magnet school is a really good school that has achieved magnet status, but I prefer your comparing it to a friends episode, obv.
ReplyDeleteSo funny ! You and Randi write the best blogs. A running commentary of how funny real life is if you just stop and look around you ! Or scary....
ReplyDeleteahaha this is fantastic! I love how close you were to hungover man to get that picture. I agree, you need to do a series of these posts.
ReplyDeleteBah ahahahaaa, I was laughing so hard while I was reading this; I love that you took pictures so close to all these weirdos! Also, I am extremely jealous you got to see Gabby, I'm mildy obsessed with her.
ReplyDeletethis... is amazing. you've captured the best parts of living in santa monica in one post. (oh hi i found your blog) :)
ReplyDelete