Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Easter!

Jeffrey and I are in the final countdown of school! With only a week left in his undergrad, Jeffrey has been so busy lately; Studying for finals and taking tests and writing papers. AKA all of the fun things that go along with school. I've been finishing up my second-to-last semester in this program and am counting down the days until I can finally be done. I'm ready to be done with school and to start actually working. To get away from the stress, Jeffrey and I went down to La Canada for the weekend to see his cousin's homecoming talk and to enjoy Easter. It is always fun to see how other families celebrate their holidays, as it was the first Easter I've spent with his family. Last Easter we were with my family (it was the weekend he asked my dad for permission!) so it was fun to see what they did. With all of the kids in their family the Easter egg hunt turned brutal. I came out of it with scratches all up and down my arm from digging in the bushes for eggs. (Have I ever mentioned how competitive I am?). I wish I had taken more pictures... I usually rely on Jeffrey's sister Nicole to take pictures with her nice camera. I'll have to steal some off her blog when she posts them. I just got some pictures from the Dodger game we went to. It was opening day! I LOVE baseball season. Warm days/nights, hot dogs, good company, American pastimes... so fun. So here are some pictures from the baseball game.

While waiting for the game to start, the Beach Boys played for a little while! 

Jeffrey and his cousins, Zach and Zando

:)



Enjoying the game!

Maybe when I steal some pictures from Nicole's blog I'll post some from Easter. I hope everyone had a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment