Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When in Rome

I've been a bad blogger! May was a crazy month. Jeffrey finished up his first year of law school, I started a full-time job (which is kind of a kick in the pants after 9 months of being able to sleep in and do whatever, whenever), and we took our trip to Europe!

Europe is amazing. We were amazed with how old everything was! Living in America the "historical" buildings we have are from the 1700s. We saw some things there that were from 5,000 BC. These buildings have been on Earth for 7,000 years! It was unfathomable. We were so excited to be there and couldn't pack enough in to our days.

Our itinerary was awesome. We first stared in Rome for 3 days at a hotel right outside the Spanish Steps. From there we hopped on a cruise which took us to Messina, Sicily, Athens, Greece, Ephesus, Turkey, and a final stop in Crete, Greece. We took a fair amount of pictures, so I decided to make a little videos of the different areas. I just finished the video for our 3 days in Rome! Hope you enjoy.

Italy is amazing because it is one of the few countries that I feel like I can go to any restaurant and eat something amazing. Who doesn't like pizza, pasta, Coke, and gelato? Jeffrey and I didn't take a single cab ride while in Rome. We wandered the tiny streets, got lost, found amazing buildings and piazzas, and got to know the city really well. It is, hands down, my favorite city outside of America.

P.S. Jeffrey found his favorite food there: pasta placed within calamari. You'll see it, he's so funny about his food.



Also I have no clue how to make this video bigger. So if anyone has any advice, please let me know!



4 comments:

  1. super cute vid daria!! i did a similar video for our honeymoon and paris and i am so glad i have little videos of us! this trip looked amazing! you guys are fun! i feel like todd and jeffrey would be friends:) and ps- youre gorgeous. thats all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest video, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it D !! The trip looks amazing. :)
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Better than posting one thousand pictures in one post. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete