We continued Jeffrey's grandparents' fun tradition of easter egg hunting and pin the tail on the easter bunny this year. If you remember, this game gets quite competitive due to the fact that many of the eggs are filled with cash. Not to mention the winner of the pin the tail on the easter bunny gets a wonderful cash prize. I find myself forgetting that the people around me are all family and instead elbowing anyone who comes in the way of my eggs. Sometimes it's hard not to want to find a tiny gap in the scarf blindfold that will guarantee you go home with some money in your pocket. It always turns out to be a fun time watching people dizzily try to make their way to the easter bunny poster, or argue over who found that egg first.
Will showing me what the Easter bunny brought him.
Mine is somewhere right next to the tail. Don't worry about it.
Being an attentive uncle
Jeffrey and I tried hard to get a cute Easter picture but for some reason it was just not working out that day. Either he was blinking, or I hated what I looked like. Literally 35 pictures later (thanks Nicole!) and we ended with one that was barely decent. Here's a taste of pictures from which we had to choose. (Slim pickings)
Trying out a different pose that always makes me feel like it's a maternity shoot.
Trying not to squint...
Jeffrey was a good sport for putting up with my persistence.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!










love every bit of it !!! Will and Annie are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, it's so cool that your mom and sister are the first to comment on your post.
ReplyDeleteThe picture where you're sitting on the steps: Jeffrey looks like he's trying to be in the movie Step Brothers. The maternity shot picture cracks me up. I'm sad you didn't get a good one bc you look so cute! I'm going to do some serious research about poses.
Also I'm in agreement with the cash in Easter eggs idea. I'll let mom know that's the game plan from now on out. Then we'll let our kids "buy" candy from us to fill their basket and we'll get all the money mwahahahaaaa
Love all the pictures haha. You've definitely taught Jeffrey how to be more photogenic ... but I guess that doesn't guarantee he always loves it. You two are seriously darling though, good photo day or not ;) Such a fun day!
ReplyDelete